Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Name of my blog

I have a little dilemma, and I would love to hear what you think. Should I change the name of this blog. Originally I called it Peta Eats because this blog is about what I eat and my name is Peta.
The other PETA is People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals. I am all for the Ethical and humane treatment of animals even though, and don't tell PETA this, I am not a vegitarian and they definitely are. Lots of the members are vegans and that is way to hard for me to consider. I know of what I speak. I am trained in Special Diet Cookery.
Now back to the topic as you may be wondering what am I blathering on about.
I did a little experiment by googling my blog name and the first thing that comes up is PETA, I do get a mention on the first page just above a eye catching link to Peta eats babies....No I don't, well actually depending on what sort of animal it is I do. Eggs, etc you get the picture.
So should I distance myself from the reputable (If sometimes a little over the top) work of PETA or just stick with it and not worry.
I have to wonder am I obsessing over something not worth obsessing over.
I also wonder if I should have put more thought into the name of my blog... oh and of course those age old questions that every blogger ponders from time to time...
"Is any one actually reading this as the comments I get are few and far between" and do I let it worry me. Well actually I would love to have a huge audience that hang on my every word but that isn't going to happen any time soon so in the interests of my own mental health I don't worry about it.
If you are reading this then let me know should I change the name of my blog.
The other question I sometimes ponder is "why do I write in my blog when I am really tired and should be in bed?"
550

No comments: